The AS.R series represents a new standard level for Analytical Balances. They feature a new, readable LCD display which allows a clearer presentation of the weighing result. Besides, the display has a new text information line allowing to show additional messagesand data, e.g. product name or tare value.
- Maximum : 220 Gm
- Readability : 0.0001 Gm (0.1mg)
- Repeatability : 0.1mg (sd)
- Linearity : +/- 0.2mg
- Pan Size : 85mm Dia
- Calibration: Fully Automatic Motorised Internal Time And Temperature Controlled Smart Calibration Feature.
- Display : Lcd Backlight Display With Advance Eye Protection
Databases in R Series Balances:
In new AS.R series balances the information system is based on 5 databases, which allows for several users to work with several products databases, and the registered weighing results can be subject to further analysis.
The data is registered in 5 databases:
Users (up to 10 users),- products (up to 1000 products),- weighments (up to 1000 weighments),- tares (up to 10 tares),- ALIBI memory (up to 100 000 weighments).
There is two directions data exchange within the system thanks to a quick USB interface. New balances allow to import and export databases using USB pen drives.
Quick access to information:
Direct access to functions and databases is possible from the level of keyboard.Database – a direct access to databasisFunction - a direct access to the basic functionsF1 to F4 – programmable function and navigation keys on the menu
The used ALIBI memory is a data secure area and allows to record up to 100 000 weighment records. It ensures security of constant data register in the long time period.
Large easy to read LCD:
- New LCD display with enlarged characters allows for a clearer display of measurement results.
- Auto-Cal system is a tool for control and correction, which allows accurate weighing regardless of changes in temperature, the position of the balance or changing environmental conditions.
Operating temperature range:
- A wide operating temperature range does not require continuous monitor and control of room temperature, which affects the accuracy of the balance.
- The exchange of database information between the devices has become even easier thanks to two USB ports (type A and B) and Wi-Fi technology.
Additional information line:
- New information line allows for additional messages and information, for instance: product name or tare value.
- In the new R-series balances the weighment reports are divided into 3 configurable sections, each of which can be fully customized content-wise.
- Item Code: AS220R2
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set