Product Code : Item Code: MS304
Brand Name : PROLIFIC INSTRUMENTS
NewClassic 'MS' SERIES Analytical balances
Whether you are carrying out a simple routine task or a complicated weighing procedure, NewClassic Analytical Balances offer a winning combination of strong performance and increased productivity thanks to the fast settling time and consistently reliable results. With the added advantage of proven MonoBloc weighing technology and FACT – fully automatic timeand temperature-controlled internal adjustment – the new generation of NewClassic Analytical balances provides a visually attractive support for everyday weighing tasks.
Readability: 0.1mg / 0.0001g
HCD (High Contrast Display)
MonoBloc weighing technology
Weighing in 16 different units
Built in Date and Time function
SmartTrac shows the entire weighing range
Taring over the entire weighing range
Protection of main balance configuration
Be adapted to the environment
Programmable 3 SmartKeys for shortcut access to applications
Metal High-grade chemical resistant die-cast housing
FACT fully automatic time and temperature-controlled internal adjustment
Applications of Analytical Balances:
- The housing of the NewClassic Analytical Balances is resistant to most chemicals, incl. acetone. The protective cover, supplied as standard, offers protection against stains and scratches.
Durable and robust:
- The metal housing protects the weighing sensor from environmental influences and impacts. For guaranteed consistency and precision year after year – even with intensive use in harsh environments.
- The proven high-performance weighing cell MonoBloc guarantees long service life and extreme ruggedness.
- Weighing results at the touch of a button. Program the three SmartKeys in the keypad and gain direct access to the application you want. Every push of a button is confirmed with an audible signal and a symbol on the display for added security.
Quick and easy cleaning:
- Cleaning is now an easy task, because the QuickLock draft shield can be dismantled in a few quick ovements, without moving the balance and the separate glass panels can be washed.
- HCD (High Contrast Display) with big numbers and clear symbols as well as an intuitive menu enable users to quickly and easily operate the balance. Additionally, three SmartKeys can be freely programmed, so that routine tasks can be started with just one touch of the SmartKey.
Up-to-date data transfer
- Quick an error free data transfer: RS232 port for connection to printer or bar code reader; USB port for connection to PC via standard USB cable.
- The adjustable feet and the clearly visible level indicator are now placed in the front, for easy leveling.