NewClassic 'ML' SERIES balances
offer Swiss precision on-the-go and are a smart choice in any situation.Precise results, comfortable operation and portability in a compact design: Basic balances from NewClassic ML range are your convenient companion. We offer you quality and the best performance for your budget. For the first implemented the proven and reliable MonoBloc weighing technology in portable balances – for precise results wherever you need them. For added security, with just one keystroke adjust the balance using the internal adjustment weight. The streamlined and ridgefree design makes the balance easy to clean, and operating the balance is very simple, thanks to the intuitive keypad and brilliant display.
WHY CHOOSE 'ML' SERIES BALANCES?
NewClassic ML balances with internal adjustment are a smart choice for anyone who needs precise results, comfortable operation and mobility in a compact design. Equipped with the proven high-performance MonoBloc weighing cell, they offer a winning combination of a long service life and constantly precise results. Additionally, multiple built-in functions and an ergonomic design with a brilliant display make everyday work with the NewClassic ML easier and more comfortable than ever.
- Capacity: 220g
- Readability: 0.1mg / 0.0001g
MonoBloc and Adjustment inside
- The proven high-performance MonoBloc weighing cell guarantees a long service life, while adjustment provides a quick, comfortable way of adjusting the balance with just one keystroke.
- Every ML model can be both AC and battery operated. The built-in battery slot fits 8 standard AA batteries for 8 hours of use. Ideal for work in field or whenever a power supply is hard to find.
- Connect your balance to a PC via the RS232 slot, and transfer you weighing results to open programs such as Excel. The transfer starts automatically, no additional software is required.
Brilliant backlit display:
- Even under extreme lighting conditions, the numbers and symbols can be read easily and accurately on the brilliant backlit display.
- Easy running of balance diagnostics test e.g. keypad test, REPEATABILITY TEST
- Brilliant backlit display
- Protective cover
- Below weighing hook for weighing below the balance (Optional)
- MonoBloc weighing technology
- Overload protection
- Built in Date and Time function
- Programmable 1 Smart Key for shortcut access to application
- Protection of main balance configurations
- Weighing in 16 different weighing units.
- Taring over the entire weighing range
- Adaptation to the environment.
- Connectivity RS232 interface for connection to PC or printer. No additional software needed
- OIML Approved versions of all models available
- Applications Piece Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic Weighing, Statistics.