Gas Chromatography Machine Model Analyte GC 2900A with Dual Flame Ionization Detectors and two nos. Split/Split-less injection ports.
• Size: [H] 290 mm X [w] 280 mm, X[D] 160mm
• Volume: 13.8 Ltrs.
• Temperature: 5°C above the ambient temperature to 500 °C
• Ramp rate: 0.1 °C to 50°C per minute
• No. of ramps: 10
• Cooling rate: 300 °C to 50 °C within 7 minutes at 25 °C room temperature
• Temperature Gradient: 2°C max (on 200 mm Dia. Circumference, 40 mm from the sensor)
• Temperature Accuracy: +-1% of set value from 50 °C to 500 °C
• Heated Zones: 5 Independent Heated Zone up to 400 °C for individual control of Injectors, detectors, oven
Electronic pressure controller (EPC) provides excellent performance with capillary columns. Each channel allows complete electronic pressure control that includes carrier gas, split adjustment & combustion gases namely hydrogen and air for flame ionization detector.
• Split /Split-less Injector: Pressure range 0 to 450 kpa. Constant Pressure or constant flow settable.
• Pressure program: Provided
• Correction Factor: Maintains the constant flow or average linear velocity during oven heating
• Two Split/split-less (capillary column) injectors. With constant pressure or constant flow mode and pressure program.
• Temperature range settable up to 400 °C. in the step of 1"C.
• Higher sensitivity flame ionization detector
• requires no make up gas due to unique zero dead volume design Temperature range settable up to 400 °C. in the step of 1 °C.
• Dynamic range107
• Sensitivity equivalent to 3pg C/sec of toluene/nonane.
• Polarization: --240 V DC.
• 80 Characters (20 X 4 lines) Vacuum Florescent Display.
• 32 Keys for setting of the parameters & eight status LED. indications PC control communication with one RS 232.
• 4 External event control relay output.
• 2 Logic inputs and 2 logic outputs
• Advance electronics architecture based on latest micro controllers Injectors and Detectors settings
• Up to 8 Channel Programmable Pressure, controllers, each allowing accurate and precise ,electronic pressure regulation for carrier gas, Hydrogen. Air and Split settings
• Designed for high level application in Pharma, Oil & Gas, Environmental, Agriculture, and Research PC controlled
• Gas Saver Capabilities
• Weight: Approximately 37 Kg.
- Item Code: ANALYTE2900A
- Packaging Details: FULL SET