Mettler Semi Micro Balance Model MS105
The New Classic MS Semi-Micro balances incorporate every one of these aspects. The HRT weighing cell is made in Switzerland, for results that are guaranteed precise and dependable. The clever Ergo Door draft shield saves time: you can simultaneously open the door with one hand, while using the other to place your sample. An intuitive user interface with intelligent menu guidance makes operating the balance a breeze.
- Maximum capacity (fine range): 120 g
- Readability ( Fine range ): 0.01 mg
Precise Results: The METTLER TOLEDO HRT (HiRes Technology) includes two built-in weights. Together with FACT (Fully Automatic Calibration Technology), this allows the balance to automatically perform adjustment and linearization.
Efficient Handling Space Saving: Reduce the number of movements needed for every weighing. Open the draft shield ErgoDoor with one hand and simultaneously place the weighing sample with your other hand.
Versatile in Use: Here is the ideal balance for every laboratory weighing task, be it in process or quality control, density determination or formulation
Quick and Easy Cleaning: Cleaning has never been this easy: dismantle the Quick Lock draft shield in a few short steps, then wash all glass panels and the drip tray in the dishwasher.
Convenient Leveling: The adjustable feet and clearly visible level indicator are located at the front of the balance for easy leveling.
Built-in Functions Save Time: Operate the balance in your own language; quickly access the pre programmed applications via Smart Keys; work GLP/GMP compliant with the built-in date and time function
- Robust and Durable: The robust housing reliably protects the weighing sensor. It is also resistant to most chemicals, including acetone.
- Error-free Reading- Read the large brilliant numbers from the clear High Contrast Display (HCD) without any difficulties, even from a distance or at an awkward angle.
- HRT Cell: With two built-in weights, for constant accuracy over the entire weighing range
- FACT: Fully automatic time- and temperature- controlled internal adjustment
- Diagnostics: Easy running of balance diagnostics tests e.g. keypad test, repeatability test
- Ergo Door: The right door can be opened from the left side and vice verse
- Smart Trac: Shows how much of the entire weighing range has been used
- Smart Key: Programmable keys for shortcut access to preferred applications
- Quick Lock: Fast and convenient dismantling of the draft shield
- Connectivity: RS232 to connect to PC, printer or bar code reader; USB to connect to PC
- Protection: configurations against manipulation
- OIML: Approved versions of all models available.