|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Radwag MYA 4Y Series Micro-balances is designed to meet the highest requirements for determination of mass.
Measurement reliability and accuracy are maintained by system of automatic internal adjustment / calibration.
Readability: 1 µg ( 0.001mg / 0.000001g )
Micro balances comprise two major components (an electronic module and a precise mechanical measuring system are enclosed separately). The design eliminates the influence of heat sourcing from instrument's electronics on its mechanical components and additionally protects it from shocks and vibrations caused by users operating the instrument. All the elements of a micro balance are made of glass and steel which eliminates the influence of electrostatics on weighing process.
- Maximum capacity : 21g
- Readability : 1 µg
- Tare Range : -21 g
- Readability : 0,65 (to 0.2g), 1 μg (0.2g÷2g) 1,6 μg (2g÷5g)
- Linearity : ±5 µg
- Minimum weight (USP) : 2 mg
- Minimum weight (U=1%, k=2) : 0.13 mg
- Weighing pan dimension : ø26 mm
- Weighing chamber dimensions : ø 90×90 mm
- Stabilization time : 5s
- Adjustment/calibration : Internal (automatic)
- Working temperature : +10° ÷ +40°C
- Rt - net weight
- Dosing, Check-weighing, Percent setup, Statistics, Formulation, GLP Procedures Auto test, Infrared sensors.
Infrared proximity sensors:
- Optional functions: PRINT function, TARE function, sensor's sensitivity adjustment.
Electronic level indicator:
- Functions: ALARM function, graphic level indicator, programmable acceptable tilts
Data exchange through USB storage devices :
- Update balance software, export weighing data, export/import of data bases,export/import of balance settings, exchange data between balances.
2×RS 232, 2×USB,
additional display port.
- Brand- RADWAG
- Use- Industrial
- Accuracy- 0.000001g