Shimadzu Atx 224 Is A Highly Accurate & Durable Analytical Balance. Its First Choice Of User, Becoz Of Its Ergonomic & Simple To Operate Design, Best In Class Accuracy & Quite Cost Effective. Specifications:
- Model : ATX 224
- Make : SHIMADZU
- Maximum : 220gm
- Readability : 0.1mg
- Repeatability : 0.1mg (sd)
- Linearity : /- 0.1mg
- Pan Size : ÃÆÃÅ 91mm
- Calibration: Fully Automatic Motorised Internal Calibration Feature.
- Display : Lcd Display
Durable, high-performance aluminum alloy mass sensor UniBloc Since 1989 The ATX/ATY series incorporates a one-piece aluminum alloy mass sensor technology (UniBloc), first introduced by Shimadzu for precision balances in 1989. It excels in performance, and resists deterioration and damage by ordinary impacts. The UniBlocs compact, uniform structure replaces 70parts found in a conventional electromagnetic balance sensor assembly and ensures stable temperature characteristics, excellent response time and stable corner-load performance.The UniBloc design permits a consistency of production that assures reliability and a long operational life.
- Touch-key calibration Automated calibration can be started by pressing keys. (ATX series)Also, your external calibration weights can be used for span (All models)
- Easy Setting Best fit to weighing application Quickly adjust the desired ratio of stability and response for every application, even during measurement, with one-touch operation
- Expanded Piece Counting function Unit weights of up to 5 different samples can beeasily entered, stored and recalled for use.
- Comparator function Compare samples to target values or pass/fail criteria and clearly indicate the results.
- Formulation mode Convenient for making many measurements of minute samples and seeking the total mass.
- Windows Direct Communication Function Send balance data to Excel or other Windows applications without any data communication software installation required. By combining standard Auto Print functions with typical spreadsheet functions, even difficult applications can be easily automated. *RS232C interface is needed.