Viscosity readings: Absolute viscosity (cP or mPaÂ·s), Apparent viscosity (cP or mPaÂ·s), Kinematic viscosity (cSt, mm2/sec), Density introduced by the user
Speed selection RPM, Spindle selection SP, Viscosity reading in cP (mPasÂ·sec) or cSt, Percentage of full scale range for each selection % Temperature selection Celsius / Farenheit, Share Rate with coaxial spindles SR (s-1), Share Stress with coaxial spindles SS (N/m2), Density introduced by user g/cm3.
- Time to torque: target torque pre-setting device. Time to stop: target time pre-setting device.Programmable: Step - Multistep - Ramp.
- Customize your unit at your convenience for faster measurements. Working memories.Languages. Speed range, time and date.
- Easy access to your profiles and data. Get your data and include more information aboutyour viscosity reports. Access anytime to your saved experiments and work on your experimentsin the screen of the viscometer without needing to use a comput.
- Schedule your alerts and measurements for faster access to your results.
- Access to your viscosity programs and customize your experiments with our softwares: Datalogger: download data in an ExcelÂ® file. FDB: with Zyos Series. Provides complete viscometer control, stablishes viscosity programs or documents the procedure and theresults in real time. These are some of the options offered by this software.
- Download data to your USB. Newest technology to measure the viscosity andrecord the data without needing to use a computer.